Fully licensed and managed by top engineering professionals, HydroEnvironmental Engineering Services empowers HES to design and implement cost-effective, environmentally sound solutions to address a host of environmental concerns.
From creating groundwater and waste management systems for communities and corporations to conducting remediation for soil and groundwater contamination, HydroEnvironmental Engineering Services works in concert with HES, providing clients with complete and comprehensive service.
- On-Site Sewage System Disposal Design
- Site Planning and Engineering
- Well Permitting
- Water Treatment Systems Design
- Drainage Design
- Remedial Engineering — soil vapor extraction, air sparging systems design
- Soil/Groundwater Contaminant Plume Mapping
- Storm Water Management — design and planning